Visitor Booking System
Continuing risk reduction and easing back to normal
To book a visit to see a resident
• Residents are able to have scheduled visits.
• Medical grade masks are to be worn.
• Children can visit and must be supervised by an adult.
• We encourage outside visiting as much as weather permits.
• Please cancel your visit if you are feeling unwell or have ANY cold-like symptoms
How it works
• Please keep visits to one hour.
• Do not make visits to other resident’s rooms or dining rooms at meal times.
Before the visit
• Make your booking at least 24 hours in advance through the booking system and these can be made one week in advance.
• Do a RAT (Rapid Antigen Test) test at home on the day of the visit. Bring a photo of the test.
• The first appointment of the morning 9am and last 11am. Visiting ends at 12 midday.
• The first appointment of the afternoon at 1pm and last 5pm. Visiting ends at 6pm
On the day of the visit
• If you are feeling unwell or have been exposed to anyone who may be unwell, please cancel the visit.
• Bring a medical grade mask and a photo of your RAT test result on your phone. Please note, cloth masks are no longer acceptable.
On arriving at the facility
• Visitors to Puriri and Puka Homes may present directly at Puriri and Puka Homes for check.
• All other visitors to Knox, please go to Reception in the main building first.
• You will be required to have your temperature taken and show your RAT test result.
During the visit
• Please keep your mask on at all times.
• Visit times are allocated for a maximum of one hour to allow for signing in and out, and screening.
• Please keep windows open to assist air flow during your visit.
Thank you for your cooperation.